Saturday, April 27, 2013

Toy Party

Heather sent me this while I was a work.. Apparently Jack declared it was Kwazii Cat (The eye-patching wearing, pirate feline from the Octonauts) birthday today. You can see him there on the step stool of honor. Behind Jack are gifts wrapped in sheets. Jack colored an Octonauts coloring page for him and made a happy face sign. Gave him a pirate ship, a bucket of Hot Wheels and Squinkees and the books "Scooby Doo and the Weird Water Park", "Pie Rats Ahoy", and "Down toThe Sea with Mr. Magee". Notice a theme there? Everyone that's someone was in attendance … dinosaurs, Imaginext people, Big Boots guys, basically the entire population of the Dining Room. And they're playing the cd I made him that has "hero" theme music on it. I wish I could have been there, seems like quite an event.

No comments: