Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Photos

He fell asleep in the car mid-snack...
Jack put together a section of his GeoTrax train set and then ran into the other room. We heard a lot noise, then some scooting sounds and he came around the corner on his alphabet train and he thought he'd just drive that mama bear right up the track.
He figured out he could turn his guitar into a violin pretty nicely....
Climbing the hill at the ponds in our neighborhood...
Feeding ducks with daddy...
Another classic parade or traffic jam. He's saying "Ta-da!!"

1 comment:

Bianchii said...

Hello.
I started to write blog in English.
I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
(Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
http://bianchii.blogspot.com
(you can follow me)